From: "Dave Compton" <DCompton@JNPCS.COM>
To: "flip" <DCompton@JNPCS.COM>
Subject: SVO List - IC hoses
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 12:56:46 -0400

I just ordered:
E7SZ-6W-650A  OUTLET HOSE  note different P/N than other post.
E8SZ-6W-651A  INLET HOSE

>From Lou Fusz Ford.  He said there's plenty of em.

Dave
DCompton@JNPCS.COM
Northern VA, USA
"Hey, I resemble that remark!"Return-Path: <Jesus_Garcia@dscc.dla.mil>
From: "Garcia, Jesus V" <Jesus_Garcia@dscc.dla.mil>
To: 'SVO List' <DCompton@JNPCS.COM>
Subject: SVO List - turbo noises - not good ...........
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 12:18:05 -0400

Hi,

This morning on the way into work, if sounded like something in the
engine compartment was loose.  Like a fan hitting a metal housing but,
as I got up to speed it went away.  The car ran fine at speed.  I
checked the Electric fan, it's fine.

Should I be making an appointment to have the turbo replace?  Ford
will just love replacing this again  under LSG :-(

I also noticed that I had a bad vibration form the IC (it went away
when I pressed down on it).  Did anyone verify that the 87/88
TurboCoupes IC hoses would work?

Thanks in advance

Jesse
84SVO