Test and Tune

Chris Roth wrote:

> I would like to come down to a
> test and tune.  Let me know if you are going in the next week or so.

I'm up for it any time the weather is good (it looks like it could
be this week).  I've been running around like a chicken-with-my-head
-cut-off for the last couple of months trying to get my friends to
go, and have been blown off at the last minute repeatedly, so I've
grown a little weary of it.  Any Wednesday that you're SURE you're
going to go, just let me know.  I shouldn't be so cranky ;-), but
my friends have been driving me crazy!

Is there any way you can get off early?  I couldn't believe how
much nicer it was to get there at 4-4:30.