Re: Test and Tune

Chris Roth wrote:

> >I'm up for it any time the weather is good (it looks like it could
> >be this week)................
>
> If it is going to be good weather tomorrow night than lets go.  I will
> watch the weather when I get home tonight to see if it will be OK.  I will
> confirm tomorrow around the normal time the e-mail stuff takes place (10am
> to noon).

OK, I'll come to work prepared to go.

> >Is there any way you can get off early?  I couldn't believe how
> >much nicer it was to get there at 4-4:30.
>
> I will leave work early and try for 4pm, but that means I have to leave at
> 2:45pm from Fort Collins.  No problem, I need to get some time in the car!
>
> Chris

DOH!, I just remembered one thing.  I've got a design review meeting
tomorrow afternoon that may go until 4:00 or so.  I may not got there
till 5:00 or so, but you'll still want to get there as early as you
can.  By getting there early last week, I was able to get the launch
practice that I needed, without feeling like I was wasting good runs
by experimenting.