Re: Nick's email address

Chris Roth wrote:

> Carl,
>
> I am looking for whels but not having the luck I hoped for.  How much
> ere the wheel and tire combo at The Tire Rack?  If you and I buy at
> the same time can you get the better deal?  I want to try the drag
> radials with the steel takeoff wheels!!

I doubt we can get a group discount, but I'll attach or forward you
the mail from Max at TR.

Oh crap, I deleted it a while back.  Just ask for a quote on 94+
Mustang steel 15" take-offs with 235/60-15 BFG Drag Radials from
Sales@tirerack.com.  The guy who was dealing with it a few months
ago was named Max.  Also check out:

	http://www.tirerack.com/tires/bfg/bf_drag.htm

The total price for two to your door should only be a little over
$300...

> I am looking for a Intercooler for you.....Hopefully, I will find one
> soon.

Thanks, I'm just giving you a hard time.  It'll be great if you find
one, but obviously, it's my problem ;-).