Re: Test and Tune

>I'm up for it any time the weather is good (it looks like it could
>be this week)................

If it is going to be good weather tomorrow night than lets go.  I will
watch the weather when I get home tonight to see if it will be OK.  I will
confirm tomorrow around the normal time the e-mail stuff takes place (10am
to noon).

>Is there any way you can get off early?  I couldn't believe how
>much nicer it was to get there at 4-4:30.

I will leave work early and try for 4pm, but that means I have to leave at
2:45pm from Fort Collins.  No problem, I need to get some time in the car!

Chris