Re: SVO side question

Carl,

I would like to show up tonight and watch.  I might even bring the car to
test.  You will not be able to miss the car, it is bright red and has 17"
chrome wheels.  I will look for you there.

Are you going to the Mustang Roundup in Steambot next weekend.  I thought
we would make a Saturday of it and go.  We live in Fort Collins and will go
down thru Walden and then back down the Rocky Mountian National Park.

Chris