SVO

Chris,

I was given your name by a fellow SVO owner and I wanted to make
contact.  I'm the Colorado Chapter Director for the SVO Owners
Association.  There are a number of SVO owners along the front range
and I'm trying to organize and network.

I currently live in Denver but I'm moving to Colo Spgs at the end of
July.

I have 3 SVOs, all '84s.

One I'm trying to sell right now (also some parts), one is very rough
and I debating on whether to part out or fix up.

Just thought I'd make contact and I'd like to talk to you, either via
e-mail or by phone.

Kyle Sperry
H: (303) 758-3868