SVO Digest 07-06-97 The LAST one!

The SVO Mailing list now lives on a real listserver. Hurray!

You probably already have a message welcoming you to the SVO list.

So don't send messages to me anymore.  Send them to;

SVO@SmartWorx.com

If you have a problem with the listserver, you can email me, but you can
also use

DCompton@Smartworx.com
  or
SVO-Owner@Smartworx.com

I put up a Turbo Coupe list, too.  Hurray!
So if you have a Turbo Coupe and want to be on that list, send mail to:

TurboCoupe@SmartWorx.com.

no subject line, "join turbocoupe" in the message body.

Oh, I have lots of web space now, and that's the next project.  So send
pictures, stories, FAQs, etc.

My web page is at http://www.smartworx.com/dcompton
This will get a lot better in the future.

Check out the 2.3 Turbo Engine Forum from my home page!

Anybody know where Carl Morris went?

Enjoy!

Dave
DCompton@JNPCS.COM