Re: Gears...

At 01:41 PM 6/24/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Well ya talked me into it.  I'll get the gears first.  I'll take ya up on
>that offer.  How do you want to do the exchange?  You buy all the stuff
>like geras and seals, and I pay you back or do you want like $250 in cash
>before you leave?  I can swing either one...  Just lemme know.  The
>cheapest price I have seen has been around $170, not including shipping.
>So for $200 including shipping is about the same.

How many miles are on the car?  I less than 80k then you don't need
bearings and seals.  The back cover uses silicone from  the factory.  I
talked to Tom (my buddy in Phoenix) and he said $200 for the gears and he
will have them on Saturday.

>Hey!!  I wanna see your coupe before you get rid of it.  My roomie might
>be interested for $4000.  Thats pretty cheap for a car in the 13's.  When
>would you have time to meet?  I can give you the money then.. If we
>decide to go that route.

I am talking to Tom about the outright purchase of the SVO and see what he
wants for the car.  My 5.0 does not have a stereo included in the sale but
the speakers are good and will be included.  If you want to see it, you
should hurry, call me tonight @ 416-6588 because I am starting to pull the
roll control and other stuff off the car.

>But I am going to sticjk with 3.73's..  I only drive highway down to
>Longmont to see my parents..  Once in a great while to see Denver.  Mostly
>city..

Good choice on the gears, you will be VERY happy with the results.

By the way, don't expect your car to be in the 13's with this change, you
will have a traction problem...he he he.

Chris Roth @ work

shhh...don't tell anyone...I am supposted to be working!