Re: (Fwd) Re: Head work

Chris Roth wrote:

> Carl,
>
> This is the message I got from Nick on the headwork.  Tell me what
> you think.
>
> Chris

It sounds like the usual sales pitch/BS.  The reason I put up with
it is that everyone says Nick is the only person who can consistently
back up their claims, FWIW.

I don't know if I'd do the "all-at-once" thing he's trying to get
you into...maybe I would if I had the money.  Unless you've got
more money than you know what to do with ;-), I'd just do a head/
cam combo first.  You can always mess with manifolds and turbos
and intercoolers later, with a minimum of hassle.