Re: TC Intercooler

On Wed, 9 Jul 1997 RaceSVO@aol.com wrote:

> My question has to do with the TC Intercoolers for the SVO.  What year TC
and
> do you remove the stock IC brackets?  What is the "average" price to pay
at a
> junk, recycling (for you politically correct), yard?

87-88 TC...and if you are gonna go thru the trouble to pull the
intercooler, y not get teh brackets to go with it even if you didn't nbeed
them? not like they take mre time to pull, cuz u have to take them off
anyways, and its notlike the yard will charge extra for them.
for cost, from a local u pull it yard, I won't pay more then 30 bux for
one, but I heard of some people payin some pretty outragous(IMO) prices,
like up to 150 bux. hell, id sell jus about any intercooler I own if
someone offered 150 bux.

------>89 SHO 15.3@88(or something)..4 sale..wanna buy it?<----------
->86 Escort..not even worth mentioning..but gets me where I gotta
go..sometimes
->86 Merkur XR4Ti....Under construction...will be baaaad though