Tbird Intercoolers

SVO'ers,
	OK, I've seen the listerserver work, and saw
that it was good ;-).  So here's a question:  Chris
Roth <caroth@holly.colostate.edu> and I did some drag
racing in Denver, he's managed to come up with a Tbird
intercooler, but he's having a problem getting it to
stay on without the brackets.  I've never had that
problem with my stock intercooler because there's a
lip at the end of the inlet and outlet that keeps it
from slipping out of the hose.  This lip doesn't seem
to exist on the Tbird unit.  Everyone seems to feel
like the Tbird unit is the cheap way to go, how have
they dealt with the problem of the intercooler blowing
out of the hoses under boost?