SVO - Dynomax vs. Meineke

Chris (Roth),

You were asking if anybody had tried Dynomax mufflers.

I have two '86s.  One has DynoMax mufflers and the other a set of stainless
straight throughs from Meineke that are considerably cheaper.  I don't know
how much of the slight difference in performance between the two cars is due
to mufflers (if any) but the car with the stainless mufflers from Meineke
(may be local optional only) runs better.  Both cars are comparable otherwise
though the Meineke equipped car has had plugs more recently.  I might add
that the DynoMax mufflers make a throatier sound and are louder.

SVO CHASK (CHASK@aol.com)