[no subject]

Hey buddy..  I was at the beer fest yesterday, but never saw you or
Heather.  There were so many poeple I barely found anyone.  I just watched
one band, drank a few beers, and ate pizza and crawfish.  So was the trip
to Phoenix ok?  I hope the SVO drove smooth for ya.  Will ya do me a
favor?  See when your friend Mike (?) can put my gears in?  Like this week
or weekend.  I have all day Friday off, but that is the 4th.  SO I doubt
he will be free.  But lemme know!  I'll be home til about 3pm, then I
might head to work..  Look for me if ya want, I'll be in the back as
usual..

CM