clubbing?

Well I finally saved some cash for gears!!  Woohoo!  I am gonna run some
3.73's.  Then go for pullies in July or August before the Ford Show at
Bandi.  Been racing lately?  I need to go sometime again.  Lemme know the
next time you do, I'll follow ya!  If I don't have to work.

I was thinking about trying to organize a Mustang club come fall semester.
Interested?  I tried right as spring semester was closing, and it didn't
work very well.  If ya wanna try, I'm game again.

CM