Re: running 11's in an SVO...

Hey!

This is my first time replying so take it easy on me!

    Yah I  remember that T-bird, I saw it run at the '86 Ford Motorsport
Nationals (I think it was 86), I even have a distant photo of it. I was
racing a Maverick in Heavy ET at the time. At the time there wasn't any turbo
cars running at Maple Grove and my friends just watched that car in
amazement. At that time my Maverick only ran low 13s.
    Hey while I'm talking, I now live in Denver (Evergreen) and I'm going to
the Milehigh Nationals by my self, maybe I can meet up with some other Ford
guys? Mail me back!

thanks for listening!

No mater where you go, there you are.