Re: Carlise.

Chris Roth wrote:

> What is this event everyone keeps talking about?  I have not heard anything
> about it until now.  Where is it being held?
>
> Chris

It's a big all-ford thing in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.  Needless to say,
I won't be attending.  Actually I'm not real big on events that are
mostly about having a big car show anyway.  I drive mine way too much
to even think about showing it.  Unfortunately, it's also been hit
three times (through no fault of my own), so I don't feel to guilty
modifying it now.  If you look at it close you can tell things are
just a little off...