RE: Modems

Chris - I can wait until Wednesday or later in the week.  There's not
that big of a hurry on either item.
Barbara Hain
Computer System Coordinator
Division of Continuing and Distance Education
Colorado State University
Spruce  Hall
Fort Collins, Co.  80523-1040
(970) 491-3835    /   (970) 491-7886   [fax]