RaceSVO, re: manuals

RaceSVO,

I have a complete set of Ford manuals that came with an '84 SVO I used to
own.  They have been referenced for work on two subsequently purchased '86s
and I don't remember ever having been in need of '86 specific information
'cept maybe for headlight removal.  That is to say if they're all you can
find snag 'em.  I doubt they're still available from Ford though if they are
that would probably mean the more recent manuals would be also.

The manuals are:

1984 CAR SHOP MANUAL - BODY, CHASSIS, ELECTRICAL - Mark VII,
Continental,Thunderbird/Courgar, LTD/Marquis, Mustang/Capri (FPS 365-126-84B)
published 9/83

1984 CAR AND SHOP MANUAL - POWERTRAIN, LUBRICATION, MAINTENANCE (FPS
365-126-84D) - published 9/83

1984 CAR SHOP MANUAL - EMISSION DIAGNOSIS - ENGINE/ELECTRONICS (FPS
365-126-84HC)

1984 CAR SHOP MANUAL - SUPPLEMENT, TRW Steering, Turbocharger, Turbo
Electrical, Body, Mustang Convertible Power Windows - SVO MUSTANG, MUSTANG
(FPS 365-126-84B1), published 10/83

1984 MUSTANG, CAPRI, LTD, MARQUIS DO IT YOURSELF SERVICE GUIDE (FPS
12021-84B), published 12/83

1984 MUSTANG/CAPRI ELECTRICAL & VACUUM TROUBLE-SHOOTING MANUAL (0334-503-84)
((no FPS prefix))

CHASK@aol.com