Re: Intercooler.....COOLER

Ok... I've thought of this idea, but it better be a damn heat resitant
fan!! I would think it would melt most plasic fans out there... but, if it
works out for ya, let me know! I'd like to try it too...
Carl Wahlin

At 02:03 PM 7/15/97 +0000, John Garasimowicz wrote:
>Hello Folks, Happy to be on your list. Nice Tech Stuff. Time for my 2
>cents worth. Has anyone thought of fastening a low profile electric fan
>on the backside of the intercooler. My feeling is it could only help
>with the heat soak coming off the exhaust manifold into the intercooler.
>My ride is an 87 black Turbo Coupe 5 speed. Just love to eat Z-28's and
>Firechickens with my 4 banger! If anyone has done this mod, please post
>a reply, thanks....John

www.geocities.com/motorcity/6325 <-- home of fast 2.3L Turbo fords.
84 SVO
88 Turbo Coupe

Obeying the speed limit just gets harder and harder... :)