Re: The list.

Chris Roth wrote:

> Carl,
>
> Did you get any mail today from the SVO list?
>
> Chris Roth @ work....shhhh don't tell my boss
> caroth@holly.colostate.edu
> 85 SVO (Bright Red)
> 86 SVO (Silver Metallic)

I think so...but now that you mention it, I'm not sure
because I've got so many SVO related personal conversations
going on on the side.  I got dropped from the list over
the weekend because my account bounced the list mail, and
I readded myself yesterday.  I had some list mail waiting
for me this morning...I know that.  Now that you mention
it, though, I've sent a couple of things to the list
today and I haven't seen them yet.

So what's new with you?  Ya got a plan for the next SVO
mod yet?  I just need to freshen up my head and get the
Engle in...and then start thinking about intercoolers
and finding an 86 computer.