Red Hot Exhaust?

Hi everyone,

Maybee someone can shed some light on a problem that I'm having with my '87
Turbo Coupe. Does anyone else's car have a glowing red hot exhaust manifold
after even a regular drive to the store? I'm finding mine glowing pretty
good sometimes, but my performance doesn't seem to be lacking at all. I've
pulled the plugs and they show the correct coloring for a proper fuel
mixture.....I'm stumped.

Has anybody got any suggestions or ideas? I've already increased my fuel
pressure +2 pounds to see if that would help, but it hasn't. Does anyone
elss's manifolds glow like that?

Thanks,
James