From: "Dave Compton" <DCompton@JNPCS.COM>
To: "flip" <DCompton@JNPCS.COM>
Subject: SVO List - IC hoses
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 10:19:00 -0400

Well, to further cloud the  IC hose issue:
Yesterday I got my E8SZ-6W651A tubes for 11.15 each
the E7SZ-6W650A is out of stock and backordered @ 9.24 each.

I'll let you know if and when I get em...

Dave
DCompton@JNPCS.COM
Northern VA, USA
"Boost Scootin' Boogie"Return-Path: <shidel@suntan.eng.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 00:02:10 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Scott Shidel..." <shidel@suntan.eng.usf.edu>
To: Dave Compton <DCompton@jnpcs.com>
Subject: Re: SVO Digest 06-27-97

>I started this list in late April (does that make me a veteran?) and
>thought it might be a good idea if we compiled all the known SVO web
>sites
>into a text file and gave them to all the new list members (and old if
.>they
>want it).

Mine is www.eng.usf.edu/~shidel

Not any SVO specific stuff, but alot of 2.3 stuff

------>89 SHO 15.3@88(or something)..4 sale..wanna buy it?<----------
->86 Escort..not even worth mentioning..but gets me where I gotta
go..sometimes
->86 Merkur XR4Ti....Under construction...will be baaaad though
turn-Path: <CHASK@aol.com>