Subject: Re: SVO Digest  07-02-97
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 97 12:37:05 -0000
x-sender: rustlers@pop.a001.sprintmail.com
x-mailer: Claris Emailer 2.0, March 15, 1997
From: Jim Higgins <rustlers@sprintmail.com>
To: "Dave Compton" <DCompton@JNPCS.COM>

I have a 1984 mustang SVO for sale.

the car is a daily driver with 118,000 miles on it,mew original color
maroon paint and the gray cloth interior. the upholstory is in good
condition,with only a little wear showing on the drivers seat where you
get in and out,and a crack in the dash pad.The Radio is missing.
the tires are in good shape and lots of miles left on them.the car doesnt
leak any fluids and tthe air conditioning works great. I would like to
get $3,500 for it. Anyone interested can call me at area code 909
272-5849. the car is in california and i am the 2nd owner. The 909 are
code is corona california and my name is JIM...thanksReturn-Path:
<cwahlin@worldnet.att.net>