SVO list - Speed control

Here is a question for all of you electronics people.  I want to add
factory Speed Control (Cruise Control) to my 85 SVO.  Does the SVO have a
special wiring harness or is it the same as the other 85 Mustangs.  My '89
5.0 had all of the connections there, I just needed to add the components
that I purchased at a local salvage yard.  I realize that the Steering
wheel would not be able to house the controls, but I was looking through my
85 Owners manual and found a turn signal lever that had the Speed Controls
integrated into it (like the GM unit).

Has anyone ever attempted to install Speed Control on an SVO?  Any info
would be appreciated!!

Chris Roth