Re:

At 09:36 AM 6/30/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Hey buddy..  I was at the beer fest yesterday, but never saw you or
>Heather.  There were so many poeple I barely found anyone.  I just watched
>one band, drank a few beers, and ate pizza and crawfish.

We got there about 1:30pm and stayed to about 4:30pm.  I thought the beer
thing was a rip off.  I paid $10 for 5 half beers.  Next time I will stay
home and go buy my own 12 pack of Micros.  We did see several people we
knew but it was crowded and hot.

>So was the trip
>to Phoenix ok?  I hope the SVO drove smooth for ya.  Will ya do me a
>favor?  See when your friend Mike (?) can put my gears in?  Like this week
>or weekend.  I have all day Friday off, but that is the 4th.  SO I doubt
>he will be free.  But lemme know!  I'll be home til about 3pm, then I
>might head to work..  Look for me if ya want, I'll be in the back as
>usual..

The trip to Phoenix was fun but fast.  We got about 15 minutes away from
the Mustang Shop and I remembered that I did not load the gears into the
truck.  We turned around and picked them up.  Lucky for me I remembered
where I did and not in Flagstaff.

The car is in need of some TLC, but most of it is tuning and labor, not
money for parts.  I bought a set of 97 Mustang GT 16" (5 spoke)  wheels for
my SVO.  Plus I brought back some 94up 15" wheels for my sticky tires and
another set of Black Alum. wheels that were on a Mustang and 2 additional
SVO wheels  totalling 12 extra wheels in all!!

I will call DAN about the Gears today.  I will give him your name and let
you contact him about setting up an install time.  Dan can be reached at
224-1427.

I will be home tonight if you want to come over and pick up the gears and
check out the SVO.

Chris