Date: 15 Jul 97 07:03:43
From:"John Garasimowicz <GARASIMO@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>"
<SVO-Owner@SmartWorx.com>
To:SVO@SmartWorx.com
Subject:Intercooler.....COOLER
Reply-to:GARASIMO@postoffice.worldnet.att.net

Hello Folks, Happy to be on your list. Nice Tech Stuff. Time for my 2
cents worth. Has anyone thought of fastening a low profile electric fan
on the backside of the intercooler. My feeling is it could only help
with the heat soak coming off the exhaust manifold into the intercooler.
My ride is an 87 black Turbo Coupe 5 speed. Just love to eat Z-28's and
Firechickens with my 4 banger! If anyone has done this mod, please post
a reply, thanks....John