list junk / headlight "nut"

I know that double messages are being delivered to my account on the ISP
account (not Smartworx), so no need to tell me.

Methinks I need to change list software....

on another note:
Regarding the "ring" that goes around the headlight knob.  This thing is
actually the "nut" / "bolt" that holds the headlight switch to the dash.
Anyway, I drive very far forward (so I can drive fast), and twice now I've
gotten out of the car and broken this thing, with my knee (ouch).  Anybody
know if an earlier year "thing" is made of metal so that it won't break?

Dave
DCompton@SmartWorx.com
www.SmartWorx.com/DCompton