Re: Front brake caliper piston seizure?

Tools reauired T-45 (I think) Torx, a ratchet, and a caliper piston pusher
from the auto parts store, about $10.

Can get a rebuilt at any auto parts store.  Really easy, even a Chilton's
book for a run of the mill Mustang can guide you thru this.  You will need
to bleed the brakes, but the book details that too.  You will need a pedal
pusher helper for this part.

Ford gurus recommend Ford Heavy Duty brake fluid.  They swear it has a
higher boiling point than other DOT 3 fluids.  Theye it for racing unless
they move up to Motul fluid (tres expensive).

BTW
Stainless Steel Brake Corporation in NY, will sleeve your calipers in
stainless steel and cadmium plate the outside for about a $100 a side. They
will last forever then.  I'll be sending my extra 4 calipers off soon.

Dave
DCompton@SmartWorx.com
www.SmartWorx.com/DCompton