Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 23:51:08 -0600 (CST)
From: John Basler <baslerjd@SLU.EDU>
Subject: SVO Digest
To: SVO List <DCompton@JNPCS.COM>

For those of you out there who may know of someone looking for another
turbo Ford for their collection, a friend of mine is selling his '88
Turbo Coupe.  It is black w/red interior, 5 speed, new tires, and has
some mild mods that should put it in the mid 14's.  It is  a super clean car
overall, about 100K miles, and he is looking for around $4500 out of it.
If someone could pass this along to the TBird guys that would be cool.
Call/email me if someone out there is interested.  Thanks!
John

*                    John Basler			*
*                  baslerjd@slu.edu			*
*         http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9265/	*