Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 03:00:56 +0100
From: Joe Morgan <morgaj01@student.ucr.edu>
To: Dave Compton <DCompton@jnpcs.com>
Subject: Re: SVO list -- seat thingies and Pomona

Howdy y'all

I had just dropped off the Pinto at the upholstery shop this afternoon,
and I was walking home...

As I was coming up Main street, I wandered into this little medical
supply store and I asked the lady behind the counter if she had any of
those little pump things for sphygmomanometers. That means "blood
pressure cuff" for those syllabically challenged folks out there.

Before I had the chance to say "O.K. thanks anyways...", she says "Sure"
and reaches directly below the cash register and pulls out a fairly
large plastic bag of 'em -- like she'd been waiting all day for me to
get there.

Anyways, they want $3.95 each for them and they look pretty much the
same as mine in the white car.  I didn't actually have cash at the time,
so I'm gonna get a couple today and I'll let you know how it goes.  The
outlet looks a little smaller, but I'm sure it'll stretch.  Anybody ever
tried one of those?

(Note to Dave: -- you might have yet another product line to add to your
"empire-in-the-making" ;))

If the weather stays cool, I'm going to Pomona this weekend in search of
10s -- all I need is 9 hundredths...I'm gonna try loosening up my front
wheel bearings or something...I need it bad....

Since the ETS trip is off for now, anybody interested in getting
together at Pomona?  Should be fun either way...1) maybe get to see me
go tens...or even better (for you at least)...2) get to see me blow it
to bits trying.

What the hell, I now have enough stuff to build a spare shortblock -- I
just got some steel 5.2 Crowers for nothing.  Anybody want to buy a
Motorsport block?  Baby needs a new pair of chips.

(C-ya) Later...joeReturn-Path: <cwahlin@worldnet.att.net>