Re: Speedo gears for 4.11 rears

> Did you change the speedo gear when you changed to the 4:11 rear ratio,
and what
> was the correct # ?

Of course....

I used a 6 tooth on the tranny output shaft, and a 20 to the speedo cable.
I was under the impression that the 225/50-16s are the same rollout as a
225/60-15.
If they're out of the manual tranny speedo cable gear, get the smae teeth
for an auto and grind the end down to be the same length as the manual one.
 You can go the other way too, cuz the gear jams it back against the clip,
and it stays put.

Dave
DCompton@SmartWorx.com
www.SmartWorx.com/DCompton