Restrictor size??

>Am I mistaken, or does the 86 SVO already make about 18 psi and, therefore,
>drilling out the restricter would gain you nothing.  Please advise.
>
>Ted R. Schwartz

        I am not really sure about how the 86 SVO boost control works, I
don't think that it is the same as the 84 system. my car started it's life
out as an 84 but as my search for more power increased I quickly converted
it to the 86 engine specs.
        Without the factory boost control system hooked up, my car would
only get 12psi of boost no matter what I did to it. It was only until I
drilled the restictor "T" that I was able to get more.
                                                -Dean
Dean84286SVO