Question?

Was surfing the web and stumbled across "Dragnet Who's Who" web site and
discovered your name and Email address.  As a race fan and one who happens to
own a SCREEN PRINTING shop (have worked with small race teams on the local
tracks and as large as NHRA and NASCAR), I was wondering...

Do you ever order T-SHIRTS FOR CUSTOM SCREEN PRINTING?  If so, would
you be interested in finding out how you could not only receive the
guaranteed
lowest price, but also RECEIVE FREE T-SHIRTS as well???

If the answer is YES, simply REPLY to this Email.  If the answer is NO, sorry
for
the intrusion and rest assured that your name has NOT been added to any
annoying
Email list so REMOVAL IS NOT NECESSARY.  Just saw your Email address on
this web site and just thought I would drop you a quick line.