Re: EEEKK overspray

At 11:40 AM 7/24/97 -0400, Timothy Smith wrote:
>Hi All
>   What works best to get very minor overspray off my paint job without
>a buffing wheel.
>
>"Ya but the trim looks great!"
>                                    Tim

Get Clay Magic -- it removes overspray, fallout, dried bug juice, etc. I
believe it's available at Pep Boys and other retailers, and is considered
to be the best (according to my experts). Read the directions carefully,
and you can use something like Mothers Showtime or Meguiars Instant
Detailer along with it.

The Jury's still out on the revised Meguiars product (their old stuff was
crap -- again, according to my experts). It's about $25 or so, but it's
worth it.

Jim Dvorak
'86 Shadow Blue

Publisher/Editor, THE SVO CHRONICLES
Journal of the Mustang SVO Owners Association of Southern California/Southwest
Member, Fabulous Fords Forever Advisory Council
Member, Motor Press Guild
Member, SVT Cobra Owners Association, Southern California Chapter
Member, Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club

Mailing Address:
      Mustang SVO Owners Association
      7400 Center Avenue, Suite 109
      Huntington Beach, CA 92647-3039

            E-mail: jim@mustangsvo.org / jdvorak@deltanet.com /
jdvorak@xtech.net
            Phone: 714-891-9835
            Fax: 714-891-6715
            http://www.mustangsvo.org

Plan Now: Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's Berry Farm! April, 1998!