Re: 3" downpipe

My stock muffler rotted off a while back so I spliced in a piece of straight
pipe. It's not terribly loud, and actually has a nice burble at idle, but it
drones a bit at cruising speed, which gets annoying (for me at least) with the
windows down. I think a Borla race muffler or an Edlebrock RPM series straight
thru would take the edge off, but I'll probably replace the whole exhaust
system rather than screw with just the muffler.

Gary Morrell
gmorrell@ford.com