Fighting....

Im not trying to piss anyone off by saying this..... But I think there are
a few people on this list <you know who you are> that need to grow up a
bit... People are always going to have different opinions about things, I
do not believe this is a place to try to prove one person wrong over
another....   If you have an opinion about something, post it, but you dont
need to shoot yer mouth off that the other person is wrong. We are all
adults here, and i believe we should begin to act like them....

Have a nice night!

--Joe