as promised...

...the big one is on the bottle (#40 jet), the little one is on the
motor (16PSI and *stock* FP).  I tried to scan it in color, but the scan
got huge.

Dave @ K&N pulled the files before I got there...one of the other motor
runs had a little bit more HP, but it's close enough...

BTW -- notice the ambient temp -- no compressed air on the IC, just a
house fan.

The bottle run and the motor run are both in 2nd gear, because at the
time, I had a full automatic in the car, so it wouldn't stay in drive.
Those of you who are "dyno-savy" will know what that means, so I won't
bother to explain it.

Joe Morgan