RE: Wastegate Question

	OK Dave add this answer to the FAQ when you write it.

	My wastegate actuator (sp?) is shot (or my actual wastegate is
rusted shut). Anyhow, I've been laying off the boost as of late.

	Question.... Which cars came with the threaded rod? Did the
`86s? I have two wastegate actuators in my basement. One has the
threads, one doesn't. I think the one with threads came off a rebuilt
turbo that was on an `86 SVO. The other one was off of an `83(?) Tbird.
I think they'll both work but which do I use. My boost control is still
all factory `84.

	Mike
	PS the SVO supp has all the info / wiring on the `84 boost
control EEC iffin you need it for reference.