RE: SVO Service Manuals

I own an `84 and SLEEP with the factory shop manual (the wif is not
impressed but it fits inbetween the cats :-). It's the best thing I can
recommend for the average owner. If your car is highly modified it won't
help alot. It's well laid out and as easy to use as a Haynes. Classic
Corral has them I think. Best way to get them is at a show w/ vendors. I
also have the SVO suppliment for the `84. It covers the dash, wiring
harnesses front end, wing, turbo boost controls, and the TRW steering
(SVO only in `84), If anyone really needs the supp, I can make coppies
of most of it.

Mike
`84 SVO (thinking about painting it yellow) whatcha think? (OK Tim, I
don't wanna hear it!)