Re: Speedo gears for 4.11 rears

>> Did you change the speedo gear when you changed to the 4:11 rear ratio,
>and what
>> was the correct # ?
>
>Of course....
>
>I used a 6 tooth on the tranny output shaft, and a 20 to the speedo cable.
>I was under the impression that the 225/50-16s are the same rollout as a
>225/60-15.

225/50-16 diameter is 24.88
225/60-15 diameter is 25.6

I'd have to go back and dig up a physics text to calculate the difference
in revs per mile.

Rod
Rod Lilak		|  MooseWare Personal Computer Solutions
Voice (719) 685-9174    |  Custom Software for Vertical  Markets

It's not just Software - It's MOOSEWARE !