SVO Digest 08-12-97

Here ya go!

From: Scott Persson <iamscott@galstar.com>
To: SVO-Owner <SVO-Owner@SmartWorx.com>
Subject: SVO Wheels
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 19:38:41 -0400

I'm interested in getting my wheels chromed or polished.  Anyone ever had
this done and can give me references and/or prices.

Thanks,
Scott

From: "CHASK@aol.com" <CHASK@aol.com>
To: "SVO-Owner@smartworx.com" <SVO-Owner@smartworx.com>
Subject: SVO - RE: teflon bushings
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 21:10:05 -0400

Matt Jennings,

JBA American in San Diego has the bushings.  Someone had some less than
glowing comments about them lately but I've had no problems with them.

Their new number is 619-560-230

CHASK@aol.com