Re: :-(

2 things..

a: I have nOOOO clue about list software.
b: There is a guy named Carl Whalin that is/was on the SVO list, and also
has a 2.3 list.But it is deader than a doornail cuz he didn't wanna piss
off dave by posting it on the SVO list.  But he is a real cool guy, and
although he doesn't really have alot of knowledge on the 2.3, he is not
afraid or too proud to admit it, which is real cool.  He jus has the list
as a way for 2.3 ppl to get thogether.  I can get his address and pass it
along to you guys if u wanna get his list active.

On Mon, 18 Aug 1997, Carl Morris wrote:

> Guys,
> 	This is ridiculous.  I knew things would slow down a
> little on the SVO list, but it's dead.  So you guys ready to
> start one?
> --
> Carl_Morris@StorTek.Com

------>89 SHO 15.3@88(or something)..4 sale..wanna buy it?<----------
->86 Escort..not even worth mentioning..but gets me where I gotta