Re: :-(

Like I was sayin, Carl alredy has one for 2.3's, and he is really cool. He
doesn't care what is said on there as long as you seem to have a clue on
what you are talkin about.
if u wanna flame nick or ETS, go ahead, Carl doesn't like em either, and
he doesn't have a problem with "talkin down about a supplier fo 2.3 stuff"
like dave does.
As for Dave gettin bent out of shape, what can I say? Whaaa. I thought he
was really cool when he started the list, and still think he is an ok guy,
but his "my way or the hiway" hsit is kinda dumb, and like I have told Joe
on many times, if the SVO list(his) falls apart and dies away, it is his
fault, noone elses, and it is cuz he is childish.  I tell ya, I haven't
lost any sleep with the dying of the list, and if a new one comes along
cool, but if I need to know something my phone comapny already knows I
have Joes number:)

On Mon, 18 Aug 1997, Chris Roth wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>

> I am ready to do testing on a UN-Moderated secure list-server for the
> SVO list.  Do you think we can set one up without Dave Compton
> getting all bent out of shape?  I would like to set one up as I feel
> it was a valuable tool.  Plus the people with the knowledge left the
> Dave Compton list (i.e. Joe M. and others). I feel that we are all
> grown-up adults and if you do not like the message, don't read it!
>
> I have the server and software to make it work!!  Lets talk it over.
>
> Chris Roth
>
> > Guys,
> > 	This is ridiculous.  I knew things would slow down a
> > little on the SVO list, but it's dead.  So you guys ready to
> > start one?
> > --
> > Carl_Morris@StorTek.Com
> >
> Chris & Heather Roth
> http://holly.colostate.edu/~caroth

------>89 SHO 15.3@88(or something)..4 sale..wanna buy it?<----------
->86 Escort..not even worth mentioning..but gets me where I gotta