Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 15:19:31 -0700
From: Carl Wahlin <cwahlin@helios.acomp.usf.edu>
To: andyh@seattleu.edu
Subject: RE: Subscribe Digest

Welcome to the 2.3 Turbo digest!

Hi there!
You are one of the first and few memebers of this list, and
coments and stories might be few. Hopefully soon interest will
increase, and a lot more information will flow!
We can probably all benefit from information from other kinds of 2.3L
Turbo Fords.
Pretty much all subjects are allowed... as long as it has to do with
any of the 2.3L Turbos... Maybe there are even a few people with
converted cars out there?