The strip

Chris,
	I hate to do this (but I don't feel too guilty since
you were planning it before I stepped in ;-), but I'm going
to have to bail this week.  I'll be going next week regardless,
as long as it doesn't rain.  My wife planned for us to look
at blinds/window coverings today for the house (she could
do it be herself if necessary), but also I just got an exhaust
leak from the bolts backing out of the turbo exhaust housing.
This is a regular occurence, and I have extras, but I don't
have time to deal with it before this afternoon.  I think I'll
just relax and get ready for next week, let me know if you're
going to go then.  Later...