Fwd: Exhaust question

Date:  Wed, 20 Aug 1997 17:05:32 -0400
To:  <cwahlin@helios.acomp.usf.edu>
From: cwahlin@tampabay.rr.com
Subject:  Fwd: Exhaust question

Date sent:        Mon, 18 Aug 1997 17:40:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:             "Andrew K. Haydock" <andyh@seattleu.edu>
To:               Carl Wahlin <cwahlin@helios.acomp.usf.edu>
Subject:          Exhaust questions...

I hope that I am sending this to the right place for the digest...

Anyway, any of you that is on the fordnatics list knows that I asked this
question earlier.  But thanks to many people I think that I have come to
the following possibility:  3" downpipe, and a 3" exhaust all of the way
back with a flowmaster (3-chamber) muffler.  As for the CAT, I was
thinking about changing to a high-flow CAT but I am not convinced that my
CAT does not flow well enough (awkward but you know what I am trying to
say).  Oh, yeah.... this is for my 1984 Mustang GT Turbo.

Andrew