Re: exhaust

Date:  Thu, 21 Aug 1997 07:24:57 -0400 (EDT)
To:  cwahlin@helios.acomp.usf.edu
From: Nova4life@aol.com
Subject:  Re: exhaust

In a message dated 8/21/97 1:21:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time, you write:

>  I just ordered a few 3" Mandrel bends from Summit, and I got a hold of a
3"
>  3 chamber flowmaster. What I'm going to do is use the downpipe from my
>  Turbo Coupe, but only around emission check time. Then, the rest of the
>  year, I'm thinking of having a 3" downpipe without a cat...
>  Carl Wahlin

Cool, Are you installing it yourself?  What do you think I should look for as
a reasonable price to have someone install a 3 inch system similar to what
you just described??
Thanks again,
Brett - 85' TC Looking to get a single 3inch exhaust.