Re: Exhaust question

Date:  Thu, 21 Aug 1997 06:40:41 -0700 (PDT)
To:  Carl Wahlin <cwahlin@helios.acomp.usf.edu>
From: andyh@seattleu.edu
Subject:  Re: Exhaust question

On Wed, 20 Aug 1997, Carl Wahlin wrote:

> Date:  Wed, 20 Aug 1997 23:07:08 -0400 (EDT)
> To:  cwahlin@helios.acomp.usf.edu
> From: Nova4life@aol.com
> Subject:  Re: Exhaust question
>

> < 3" downpipe, and a 3" exhaust all of the way
> back with a flowmaster (3-chamber) muffler.  As for the CAT, I was
> thinking about changing to a high-flow CAT >
> This is what I wanted to do to my 85' Tbird TC.  Any recomendations on where
> to get parts? or how to change the cat to a High flow design?
> Thanks in advance,
> Brett

Well,

I am from Seattle and I know of a good exhaust installation place.  Do to
the fact that my car is kinda rare (i.e. no exhaust kits made for it) I am
gonna have to have everything custom fabricated.  (those be two very
expensive words).  You might want to check some of the turbo coupe home
pages... they could probably help you better than I can (a good place to
start looking is www.eauto.com/maker_ford.shtml)(I am not affiliated with
them... just use their links a lot).   Hope this helps.

Andrew

PS I got some cool parts off a 1987 turbo coupe (intercooler, AVM,
computer, throttle body) and I can't wait to put them on!!