2 unreachable freakin' bolts!

Date:  Fri, 22 Aug 1997 00:56:07 PDT
To:  cwahlin@helios.acomp.usf.edu
From: cmbabson@hotmail.com
Subject:  2 unreachable freakin' bolts!

Some time ago I annonced that I was pulling the head on my 87 TC.
Finally getting around to it and there are 2 bolts that are driving me
crazy!!  Picture in your mind the lower intake manifold.  Now I have ABS
so my slave and master cylinder are huge and very in the way.  On the
underside of the manifold there are 4 bolts.  I got the two front ones
off but the back two are impossible.  I can feel the back one but the
center one is impossible.  So here is the question.... How do I get
these f*&$ers off!!!  The other option that took me 2 days to figure out
is that why not take the manifold off with the head?  DUH!!
So the next question is what is attached to the underside of the
manifold that I don't want to be blindly ripping out?  Is there other
bolts that need to be remove to facilitate this task?  Please help!!
This is my virgin engine cracking and if it takes too long getting out
I'm going to forget how to put it back together.  But then again, ain't
it always easier to take something apart than putting something
together?

Chris